Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zucchini Muffins


These are my favorite muffins ever! I'm so excited to share them with you!


My Mom used to make these when I was a kid and I was always so exited about them. When I got older and went to college she sent me care packages full of these. As soon as they arrived my roommates and I devoured them. After I hid half of them and stashed them for myself.

Just kidding on that one guys.

Kind of...

Speaking of roommates, this was one of them! She still comes around when she gets word of zucchini muffins.


She brought her adorable little son with her to spread the muffins on to the next generation. I think he liked them.


Zucchini Muffins

3 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
¼ tsp ground cloves
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups whole-wheat flour
3 cups shredded zucchini

Preheat the oven to 350. Mix together the eggs and sugar in a large bowl. Add the vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and flour. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined. Add the zucchini and mix until combined. Pour the batter into greased muffin tins or muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins in the middle of the pan comes out clean.

Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment