Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day Italian Dinner

Merry Christmas!!! 

What are you eating for your Christmas Day feast?

Here's a sneak peak of what I'm eating:


Ohhh yeah.

Today I'm eating my first multi-course traditional Italian dinner. I can't even begin to explain how much food there will be.

John's grandma is a first-generation Italian American and therefore the authority on all Italian food. This year we decided to do the traditional Italian Christmas dinner because it's fun and nostalgic and awesome in every way.

Here's the run-down for dinner:

Course 1: Chicken Soup
Course 2: Anitpasta
Course 3: Lasagna
Course 4: Meatballs, Sausage, Braicole
Course 5: Roasted Capon and Vegetables
Course 6: Fruit
Course 7: Italian Pastry

Only seven courses. Just seven. (Seriously seven courses?!?!?)

I might explode. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment