Thursday, August 5, 2010

Butter vs. Cheese: The Showdown

OK kiddies. Instead of posting a recipe today, I'm in the mood for something a little different. Maybe it's because I've been eating leftovers for 2 days and I need to change things up a bit. Who knows.

My sister-in-law Jade (an amazingly talented poet, writer and singer/songwriter, you can find her here) asked me a question a few months ago. If you had to choose between eating cheese or butter for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Keep in mind you also couldn't eat anything using those ingredients such as croissants pizza, etc. She guest blogged about this over at Mad Tasty a while ago. I helped with the food, not the blogging. We made a butter filled meal. It was awesome.

So, I'm curious. If you could only eat one of either butter or cheese for the rest of your life and not the other, what would it be?

Leave your reply in the comments section! I'll let you know tomorrow what my choice is, hands down.

4 comments:

  1. I vote cheese, mostly because you can eat it by itself and with crackers not made with butter and still have a yummy meal. Butter, not really that great for eating on its own. Though I would miss cake. And pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese obviously!! How can you give up Cheese?! I'm pretty sure its a crime in some parts of the world!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese. How could you live without pizza?

    ReplyDelete